The Resource "Play Misty for me"
- "Play Misty for me"
- Statement of responsibility
- a Jennings Lang presentation ; a Malpaso Company production ; a Universal-Malpaso Company Picture ; screenplay by Jo Heims and Dean Riesner ; directed by Clint Eastwood ; produced by Robert Daley
- A popular DJ's life and happiness are threatened when he rejects the advances of an infatuated, emotionally disturbed fan
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Bruce Surtees ; film editor, Carl Pincitore ; music, Dee Barton
- Intended audience
- Rated R
- Language note
- In English, Spanish and French ; closed-captioned
- Clint Eastwood, Jessica Walter, Donna Mills, John Larch
- live action
ContextContext of "Play Misty for me"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Play Misty for me"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/resource/bvbOEpEkH5w/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/resource/bvbOEpEkH5w/">"Play Misty for me"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/#HPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/">Houston Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Houston Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.