The Resource "I've forgotten everything I learned in school!"
- "I've forgotten everything I learned in school!"
- Statement of responsibility
- Marilyn vos Savant
- The only one-volume book you'll need to retrieve and improve the education you already have. "I've Forgotten Everything I Learned in School!" is no ordinary self-help book. Truly revolutionary in its construction, brilliant in its simple way of teaching skills, and imaginative in its presentation of a library of necessary information, it is a book that will be used both in the home and at school for years to come. If you're like most of us, the things you learned in
- school are receding further and further from your grasp, states Marilyn vos Savant, the popular Parade magazine columnist. But that does not mean this learning is lost forever. Without returning to the classroom, this book will help you reassemble the fragments of your education. In "I've Forgotten Everything I Learned in School!" vos Savant takes you into her own private classroom and shows you how to incorporate her secrets of understanding into your own daily learning
- process. She shows you how to look at problems and everyday events in new and mind-expanding ways, how to use logic and reasoning in a manner you never dreamed possible, and how to be truly creative - whether with your family or with the boss. As much a primer on the necessary information that you need to get through life as well as a book that imparts common sense through proven methodology, "I've Forgotten Everything I Learned in School!" gives you the confidence to
- ask questions that you never dared ask before, so that when a mechanic tells you that your car has "vapor lock" and that it will cost $500 to repair, you won't say "fine"; instead you will ask him what "vapor lock," in fact, is. With sixteen individual "books" filled with vital information and dozens of clever quizzes, vos Savant presents a dual-purpose program that combines sixteen thinking skills and sixteen primary fields of knowledge, a comprehensive volume that
- takes you through all the basic learning techniques. "I've Forgotten Everything I Learned in School!" is Marilyn vos Savant's most inventive book yet, an entertaining resource volume that will be treasured by readers in the decades ahead
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
ContextContext of "I've forgotten everything I learned in school!"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "I've forgotten everything I learned in school!"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/resource/VvteWdAFXmU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/resource/VvteWdAFXmU/">"I've forgotten everything I learned in school!"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/#HPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/">Houston Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...