The Resource "The end"
- "The end"
- Statement of responsibility
- [Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.]
- Widescreen. Burt Reynolds plays a man who discovers that he has six months to live and prefers to commit suicide but keeps botching the job
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Written by Jerry Belson ; produced by Lawrence Gordon ; directed by Burt Reynolds ; music, Paul Williams
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rated R
- Language note
- English, French, Spanish with French & Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- E54 2001
- Burt Reynolds, Dom DeLuise, Sally Field, Strother Martin, David Steinberg, Joanne Woodward ; with guest stars Norman Fell, Myrna Loy, Kristy McNichol, Pat O'Brien, Robby Benson, Carl Reiner
- Series statement
- MGM/UA movie time
- live action
ContextContext of "The end"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "The end"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/resource/G19tHzdshMA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/resource/G19tHzdshMA/">"The end"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/">Houston Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Houston Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...