The Resource "A hard day's night"
- "A hard day's night"
- Statement of responsibility
- Miramax Films ; produced by Walter Shenson ; directed by Richard Lester
- A lively, good-natured spoof of "Beatlemania" portraying a frantic 36 hours in the lives of the rock group
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Gilbert Taylor ; editor, John Jympson ; musical director, George Martin ; songs by John Lennon, Paul McCartney
- Intended audience
- Rated G
- Language note
- Closed captioned. In English and French
- The Beatles, Wilfrid Brambell, Norman Rossington, Victor Spinetti
- Series statement
- Miramax collector's series
- live action
ContextContext of "A hard day's night"
Embeddable Data - Experimental
Choose settings, then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "A hard day's night"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-lg fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/resource/BWFrGXeU_jw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/resource/BWFrGXeU_jw/">"A hard day's night"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/#HPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.houstonlibrary.org/">Houston Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Houston Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.